Sunday 7 June 2020

Job abroad countries

Hi readers,
Candidates those who are interested to go abroad in the field of Nursing /Engineering /Chemical /and other related jobs
Me by using  my sources and get you the best requirement that suits your profile
All you need if you send me an updated resume with the exact details of the place where you work, if any experience the details about the job work.

Once I get this I would be able to check personal & through all my sources and find a better job for you.
Presently there is requirement for BSC nurses/ and GNM nurses/ post BSc nursing can also apply min requirement experience is 2 years
Requirements for Saudi/ Dubai /Oman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Job abroad countries

Hi readers, Candidates those who are interested to go abroad in the field of Nursing /Engineering /Chemical /and other related jobs Me by us...